Saturday, April 26, 2008

school busses and choo-choos



Miriam and Matt invited us to go to the carnival by the Provo Towne Center last Saturday and Ruby thought her dreams had come true!!! She absolutely LOVES school busses and every time we pass one while driving in the car she says "Mommy, ride school bus" over and over. So the thought of DRIVING a school bus was almost too much excitement for a two year old to handle!!
Ruby and Savannah driving the car. I was almost as exciting as the bus!
Jake and Matt took Savannah and Ruby on this little roller coaster and they surprisingly both loved it . . . it's a good thing because it cost $12.00 for the four of them to ride it for a couple of minutes . . . oh well, the looks on the girls' faces was worth more than $12. After they got off, Ruby kept saying choo-choo over and over, and I finally figured out that she thought the roller coaster was a choo-choo and wanted to ride it again.

A few days ago Ruby found her winter hat out of a drawer in her room, and discovered a new love of it. For a couple of days, I would find her in random places with it on. The funniest was when she wouldn't leave the house without it, and I'm sure the neighbors were laughing when they saw her come out of the house in her shorts, short sleeves and her winter hat. Kids are the BEST!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Did you guys go on the Merry go round? Hannah really loved that too. She kept saying neigh while we were there. She said that about the cars too so maybe she was just confused.

The Kolste Family said...

You are a little blogging champ now-a-days! I love the winter hat!!!