They were all worn out after a day at the zoo!
Ruby and her cousin Bri
Little Jake and Livvy sitting in an egg
Meet Ruby the turtle
A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo with my sister Tonya and her kids, and my sister in law Heidi and her kids. Ruby's favorite thing by far at the zoo was the playground. . . maybe we should just stick to the park. . . it's a lot cheaper! We'll try again and maybe the animals will be a bigger hit.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
zoo time
Posted by The Pruitts at 1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Krystal-
I can't believe how big and cute your kids are! I love Ruby's hair! Glad that you are doing great. Thanks for sharing your blog.
Heidi (Easton) from LDS
hey,
i was really excited to see that you had joined the blogging world. it is a great way to keep up. your kids are so adorable. i can't believe it has been so long since the summer in indy.
Yay, I'm so glad you invited me to read your blog! I love the pictures. I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering what the kids must look like now.
The family is so cute and you look especially fabulous! Ruby's hair is curly and darling.
I'm so glad I can keep tabs on you now!
It looks like you all had a great time! Your kids are getting so big and are so cute. We are so excited to come see you all next month :)
Wow! I am impressed with all your blogging!
Post a Comment