

I can't get over how fast babies grow up!! My baby Jake is already six months old! Yikes!!!!!! It seemed like just yesterday that we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is such a good baby and I'm thinking that Heavenly Father just blessed me with an extra good baby because I have a two year old to try to keep out of trouble too. Jacob finally rolled over for the first time on March 31st, and he is now all over the place! He started eating rice cereal a couple of weeks ago and obviously from the picture he loves it! He can already tell when I am getting it ready and gets so excited. I have to tell you what a funny little guy he is. He loves to jump up and down on my lap and last Sunday, I had him with me during singing time in Primary. Every time the music would start to play and the kids would start to sing, he would go absolutely crazy jumping on my lap and giggling. Then the music would stop and he would calm down, only to start again when the music started. All the kids around me were laughing...maybe I shouldn't take him to Primary anymore he is such a distraction...but it was pretty cute.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Our little guy
Posted by The Pruitts at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love your stories! my boys loved music too and it is cute to watch them get so excited. John is teaching in Primary now so i have Tyler with me in YW every week and think the same thing. I try to keep him entertained with toys and snacks so he does not distract the girls from listening. Sometimes it works!
Post a Comment