Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This is how little Jake enjoyed the tulip festival . . . covered up in his stroller chillin' with a toy!


I love these action shots of Ruby!!

Last Friday, the 18th we went to the tulip festival at Thanksgiving Point. Here are a few pictures from it. You would probably think there would be a few pictures of tulips here, but here are a couple of the reasons why there aren't.

#1 The grassy hill was a much bigger hit for Ruby than walking around looking at flowers.

#2 The flowers were hardly in bloom yet . . . maybe we'll have to try again at the end of the festival.

Even though there weren't a ton of flowers though, we had a blast. I love watching Ruby giggle and have so much fun. It's one thing that makes being a mom so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Libby said...

The bedroom looks amazing! I love the paneling!!! Way to go Jake.

Sorry there weren't too many tuilips blossoming, but being out this time of year is so fun anyways! It looks like it was a beautiful day.

The Kolste Family said...

You can still do carnival pictures you know....
I want to see the pictures you took anyway.
Thanks so much for your help with scouts today 'scout leader krystal'

Lindsay said...

Come on back, the Horne's will join you for a little blooming tulip action! You have a couple of stinkin' cute kids!

Lindsay said...

Me again...Be sure to read the comment I left on the post about your bedroom.