Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Ruby Lou!

I can't believe Ruby is already three years old!!  She is so much fun and the things she says every day just crack me up.  I am so glad she's mine!  I thought I'd list a few of her favorites to look back on years down the road:

Favorite Food:  cottage cheese (still) and yogurt
Favorite Book:  Sleeping Beauty (she can read it word for word) and 
Merry Christmas, Stinky Face
Favorite Princess:  Aurora 
Favorite Activity:  playing dress up
Favorite Show:  D-D-D-Dora
Favorite Songs:  I am a Child of God, Once Upon a Dream, The Garbage Truck Song
Most often used phrase:  "That is Wonderful!" 
Ruby loves to play Mommy to her little brother "Jakers", she loves to help me cook, she recently became potty trained (which I love) and we just LOVE having her around.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

4 comments:

Joe and Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! You are so much fun. Jersie and Connor are excited for your princess pool party. We love you.

brooke allred said...

Happy birthday cute girl!!

Libby said...

I can't believe she is already three! She is so beautiful Krystal!

Kelli Hawkes said...

your kids are super cute! I need your email address so I can invite you to our private blog. pjykelli@yahoo.com