The cake
My little firefighter
mmmmhhh!
Looking for any crumbs he can find leftover!
I can't believe my baby is already one!! He's not really a baby anymore...I guess we should stop calling him Baby Jake. We had a little first birthday party for Jacob on Saturday, thanks to all those who came. I thought I would post some of his favorite things and things he is doing at his 1st birthday:
His first word: dood (good)
His newest favorite word: Mmmmhhh (he says it whenever he eats anything new)
His favorite toy: Ruby's princess books and dollies (He only wants them because he knows it makes her mad when he takes them...it's amazing how fast they pick up on these things)
His favorite song: "If you're happy and you know it" (He's recently learned all three verses...my favorite is when he shouts Hooray!)
His favorite place in the house: Ruby's bookshelf (He empties it appx. 20 times/day!)
His favorite food: sweet potatoes
His favorite person: Mommy (That one is just for me to feel good:-))
He's not walking yet, but has recently mastered what we call the stinkbug crawl, where he crawls on his feet instead of his knees. I'm sure it won't be too long before he's walking. I can't believe how much babies learn and change in their first year! He has been just about the best baby EVER and we're glad we have him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LITTLE JAKE!!

6 comments:
Happy birthday baby Jake! I forgot how close he and Sofie are in age.
Happy Birthday Jake Jr!! I love the cute cake:)
yay for Jakers!!!! He is so stinkin' cute!
Happy B-day Jakers.
Oh he is soo big!! Happy Birthday Jake and I am glad to see you blogging again Krystal!
I can't believe he's 1 already! Time just flies on by, doesn't it!
Post a Comment