Monday, March 24, 2008

Ruby's first cooking



So this year on St. Patrick's day, I decided to make a big St. Patty's dinner, and I have to say, it was actually pretty good. Ruby helped make the Irish Soda Bread, which was a lot of fun. She poured ingredients in, stirred, and best of all got really messy! We may have ended up with a few of the ingredients being mostly outside of the bowl instead of inside, but it was well worth the fun. Here's a picture of the finished product, and the little cook.

2 comments:

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

That looks really tasty, what is it? I almost forgot about your good cooking krystal, you should post some good recipes. What did the jake pruitt family do for Easter?

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Krystal and Jake,
This is Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell. I was a good friend of Jake's from the good old Glenwood down in Provo. My husband and I actually came to your wedding reception...you probably don't remember...it's all right.(And he was only my fiance at the time) But I asked a friend of mine if she new anything of you guys and she pointed me here!!! Hope you don't mind!! Your little Ruby is ADORABLE!!! and congrats on little jake!!!

Please tell Jake that I say hello!!! What is he doing these days? Where are you guys living?

You can check out my little family at fackrellfamily.blogspot.com!

-Tiffany (Byington) Fackrell