Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ruby's TWO

So I guess I'm about a month and a half behind, but I still can't believe our baby girl is two years old already!! She's pretty cute, if you ask me. She absolutely LOVES kitty's so this is the birthday cake I came up with.....Hello Kitty. Needless to say she loved it! All day long she kept saying kitty cake, kitty cake, kitty cake. So at the young age of two years old, some of Ruby's favorite things are: kitty's, her blankie, bubbles, cheese, anything with sugar in it, reading story books, singing songs, sitting on the potty, slides, and running, running, and more running. One of MY favorite things to see Ruby do is when she gets up in the morning and hears little Jake talking in his bed she will go in and climb up his crib to say good morning. To see the smiles on both hers and little Jake's faces is priceless!! Anyway, even though it's a month and a half late, Happy Birthday Ruby! I am so greatful for you in my life and I love you!!!

5 comments:

John and Margaret said...

Happy birthday Ruby! We hope you have a wonderful third year on this earth!!! We love you lots and lots!
Gramma and Papa Pruitt

Sarah said...

Wow! I am impressed! Did you make the cake?

Angie said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she is two already. Good work on the cake :)

The Pittson Family said...

sweet cake! and it was really fun to see you the other night. and you have the cutest little family. i wish i could see you guys more.

Dani said...

So cute! And so big. Where did the time go?