We love all the sweet new pictures! It is great that you are willing to let her try painting...these days many mothers are reluctant to let their kids make any kind of mess. Love you all!!
I love that...My boys did a lot of art work in their high chairs. Now they have to go wherever Paige is to do it. Your kids are so cute I love their cute chubby cheeks that is the best!
Hey I need your address so I can send you a wedding announcement for my sister! She is getting married in Salt Lake and having a reception down there too, We would love to see you guys! Email it to me.
12 comments:
We love all the sweet new pictures! It is great that you are willing to let her try painting...these days many mothers are reluctant to let their kids make any kind of mess.
Love you all!!
she sure is a cutie. Ali loves painting too.
Good Job Ruby Lou
I love that...My boys did a lot of art work in their high chairs. Now they have to go wherever Paige is to do it. Your kids are so cute I love their cute chubby cheeks that is the best!
Where did Ruby get that super curly hair? She is so cute!
She is so talented. I gave kelty a go at finger painting and she was really a piece of art not the paper she was using.
That looks like fun! Maybe we should do that for play group. It might be getting too hot to have it outside. What kind of paint did you use?
She is quite the artist! I do love the look of concentration on her face...
hey whats your email address so I can send you all of the fire pictures from last night...there are quite a few
I absolutely love her hair!!! Super cute!
Hey I need your address so I can send you a wedding announcement for my sister! She is getting married in Salt Lake and having a reception down there too, We would love to see you guys! Email it to me.
tiffanyjoy83 at hotmail dot com
Wow Ruby must paint alot seeing that you don't have anything else to post about. ha ha I know I am obsessed.
hey krystal i just did our blog so just email us at mlkolste@pprotect.com and ill send you an invite!
Post a Comment