Every night before we tuck Ruby in bed we help her say her prayers. Most of the time she still just repeats what we say, but the other night as I was helping her to say her prayers, she decided to go off on her own, and thank Heavenly Father for what SHE wanted to thank Him for . . . it went something like this. "thank thee this day, thank thee cotta cheese (cottage cheese), thank thee cewol (cereal), bless this day."
A couple of weeks ago, as we were heading to Thanksgiving Point to revisit the Tulip Festival, we passed a Pepsi truck, and Ruby said, "look mama, daddy's yucky water!" Jake's favorite drink is Pepsi, much to my chagrin, and Ruby wants a drink of his drink every time he has it, but I always tell her that it is "yucky water" in hopes that she will stop asking for it. I guess it's not helping, because she has started ASKING for yucky water.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Ruby Funnies
Posted by The Pruitts at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is so cute. Kids are so fun and are pretty much always entertaining!
Much to your what???? cargrin??? You always have the most crazy words!!!
Im thankful for cottage cheese and cereal too!!!
I love little kids prayers! I can't wait until Cambree can start saying her own, so so cute!!
Oh and does Jake still drink those Malta's? man those things were nasty!!
She is so so so cute! Does the caffeine keep her up? I try to not drink (or let Jake drink) any soda around Hannah. I don't even want to take a chance of something keeping her up ;)
Ruby is so cute. Isn't it so funny what kids say? Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to make it to Bunco on Wednesday. I think its at your house?? Let me know if I you have a sub. Thanks so much and I am sad to miss out!
That is so cute! I love the little prayer. And good luck getting Ruby to not want soda pop. Kids know a good thing when they see it! They aren't so easily fooled! :)
Post a Comment